- Between 1933 and 1939, the marriage rate had increased by 9.2%
- Hitler turned around an economy
- Hitler set up a health insurance scheme for all Germans that only cost 10 cents per person per day that would fund the whole health sector. People paid for what they used, hence no one could complain about
- Nazi Germany was one of the only countries not to deny women the right to vote during war time
- Hitler enacted the first laws to protect animals from cruelty which afforded them protection in line with what humans received, this law existed till
the late 1970's till it was renamed in an effort
to de-Nazify Germany
- Nazi Germany provided unlimited money towards an alternative fuel source other than oil by investing in synthetic petrol and electric
- Hitler also invested in anti-gravity theories.
- Hitler invested heavily into rocket technology, the A-10 rocket was used as the basis for the launch of
the Sputnic satellite after WW2
- Outlawed medical experimentation on animals.
- He undertook a war against the Communist horde that no major power in the world would do, or has done yet by the way.
- He put the power of the state in the hands of an all German state instead of the Jews.
- His Nazi party was one of the first to start a war on cancer.
- Under his leadership the first blood tests were given to drivers that were under the influence of Alcohol.
- The party, under Hitler's command, encouraged family morals, motherhood, fatherhood, respect and honor.
- Hitler was actually a believer in women's rights and wanted to help abused and disenfranchised women. Hence the motherhood programs came into place.
- He was an environmentalist seeking to protect nature clean air, water.
- Brave and decorated soldier of WW1
- Artist, lover of the Arts, both Classical music and Architecture.
- He envisioned the Autobahn and Volkswagen.
- Gave the German workers the first May Day.
- Under "Strength Through Joy" gave paid vacation trips to workers.
- Un paradis perdu ,ce sont quelqu'un des centeine de lois que Hitler a mit dans le parti nazi , que aujourd'hui plusieur nation ou on bannis le mots "nazi" et on bannis le changement de l'histoires on les lois de Hitler , par exemple au Canada :
- - Protection des animeaux (mise apart le Quebec qui on une lois mais non oubligatoire )
- - Assurence maladie pour tout le monde ( 100% gratuit ,sauf pour certain médicament non couvert )
- - Alco-test
- - Permi de conduire
- Et bien encore, vous aimez pas les nazies ? Pourquoi vous vivez dans le monde de Hitler?